Part of a beautiful hilltop podere, this stunning self-contained apartment has all the style and comfort you could hope for, and views to match. The main studio incorporates kitchen, dining and relaxation areas; adjacent is a very spacious bedroom with private bathroom.
The wardrobe contains extra towels and bed covers. In the kitchen the large cupboard includes silverware in the top section and insecticide devices in the section on the left, should you need them.
• Remember that you are staying in a home that is full of personal items. Please treat it and everything in it with the respect that you would afford your own home.
• When you are out please make sure that doors and windows are secured, and if Gabriele is not home, lock the courtyard gate.
• When using the bathroom, no items of any kind other than toilet tissue should be flushed down the W.C. For processing its waste, the house relies on a biological dispersal system.
• When using the pool, please avoid jumping or diving: either displaces large quantities of water most of which finishes up wasted.
• Rubbish bags need to be taken to a local collection point. The nearest are on the approach road to Montisi.
Architect and designer with strong connections to Italy. Some of my own furniture and lighting designs are present in the apartment.