Información sobre este anuncio
Comfy & tidy flat only 15 minutes to Shinjuku Sta by train.
Walking 3-4 mins from the nearly Sta(Kamikitazawa Sta.)
Easy and quick train access to Shinjuku and Shibuya.
Situated in a quiet and safe residential area with restaurants, supermarkets and convenience stores nearby.Fully equipped with linens, cutlery, kitchenware and many more.Our location is perfect for travelers wanting a safe private space.Compact yet all necessities are prepared including free bicycle & pocket Wi-Fi for guests.
Sun-Drenched cute flat is located 3-5 minutes’ walk from Metro Keio line [Kamikitazawa station].
Many more trendy restaurants, cafes & bakeries, supermarkets, convenience stores, are within walking distances, a very convenient neighborhood.
Servicios y zonas comunes
totally private flat only for guests
Atención a los huéspedes
The neighborhood: there is a big supermarket, many bakeries and cafes. There is so much to see within walking distance.
Visitors can really experience the true, local Japanese daily life in that neighborhood.
Otros aspectos destacables
The area is safe, and the building is a "mansion" type (sturdy construction) with an elevator.
1. Please TAKE OFF shoes when you enter the room.
2. Please SWICH OFF air-conditioner/Heater, Room lights and other electric appliances when you leave. It is no problem to use it whole night when you are in the room.
3. Please NO Smoking inside. Please smoke at the designated place outside in balcony only.
4. Please NO PARTY and avoid loud music in the room. Please respect your neighbors.
5. Please wash dishes, throw the rubbish and keep the flat as neat and clean it was when you are leaving.
6. Any room damage or unclean conditions will be charged into security deposit.
7. Please inform the check-in/out time at least one day in advance.
8. Please don't take away any flat belongings when you are leaving.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
Este anfitrión tiene 32 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I have lived Japan for more then 25 years.I love travelling, cooking, reading.
A hedonist for all delights in the life.
Looking forward to welcome guests from many countries. Please notice me two days before,I sent more guide info to you about Japan&Tokyo.
★We totally in support of LGBT people,and also be friendly for everyone whom visiting to Tokyo.★