This apartment is called "Taragon". It is an impressive 1 bedroom apartment that offers a modern interior in neutral colors.
The apartment is completely furnished with bedding, towels, and cooking equipment.
For your entertainment and recreation, there is plenty to do within the complex. Berjaya Times Square and "the Golden Triangle' of the KL city is just 10 minutes walking distance from the apartment.
It is suited for business or holiday stay.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You will be provided with 1 set of keys and 1 access card. I can give you an additional set of keys but NOT an extra access card. The access card is used to access your floor and the facilities in the building. During your stay, if you don't have the access card with you, you will have to register at the reception in the lobby and a security guard will give you access to your floor.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will usually be there for your check-in at Taragon. Only in very unusual circumstances I may not be able to be present in person. However, I will give you prior notice with instructions on how to check-in. Don't worry, I've never left any of my guests stranded.
This is usually how I interact with my guests:
1. Email - before arrival
2. Mobile text / (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) - before and on arrival
3. In-Person (for check-in and check-out)
4. Phone - for any urgent issues
Otros aspectos destacables
While I'm continuously trying to improve the way I host guests, it is important for you to know that I DO NOT provide the following:
1. Room service.
2. Daily housekeeping (If you'd like housekeeping, I can do it for you at USD $15 per session. This would include making up your beds, general cleaning, washing dishes, and replenishing essentials and refreshments).
3. 24-hour helpdesk (I will try to respond to all your problems and resolve them but I may not be available at all times).
Please rest assured that although the above are not provided, every effort is taken to ensure your stay is as comfortable as possible :-)
I love guests with general good etiquette who will treat the apartment like their own home. Beyond that, here are a full important rules:
1. If you break anything, please let me know. Charges will apply.
2. No pets allowed.
3. No smoking in the apartment. Smoking is allowed in the balcony.
4. Please wash all used dishes and utensils before leaving.
5. Kindly turn off the air-conditioners when there is no one in the apartment.
6. Please be considerate to the neighbors and keep noise levels down. Strictly no parties.