Recently fully renovated charming house with garden in Woluwe- Saint-Pierre. Located at only 8 metro stops from the Royal Palace & City Center, very close to one of the most beautiful park of Brussels, the major shopping center of the capital, the European Institutions and Brussels Airport. Really quiet zone with direct access to shops, bars and restaurants.
Near to the Place St Lambert (lovely square) and at only 8 metro stops from the Royal Palace & downtown, charming cityhouse of 110 m² completely renovated with taste by the owner (professional expert of the home sector).
* GROUND FLOOR:
* entrance hall with built-in wardrobe , fully equipped kitchen with central island of polished black marble, dining- room and living room with parquet bleached oak (+/- 30 m²), terrace (+/- 10 m²) and garden (+/- 50 m²) with lovely open views on the Saint -Pierre church.
* FIRST FLOOR:
1 large bedroom with white-grey painted floor (+/- 12 m²), "studio" with desk (+/- 6 m²), bathroom ( XXL shower, modern duo bathtub, double sink and cabinet + washing machine and dryer), separate toilet.
* SECOND FLOOR:
2 bedrooms and a bathroom (bath with possibility to take a shower, design sink, cabinet, WC) .
Servicios y zonas comunes
- All the accommodation except a room at the second floor in which are stored the staff of the owner.
- The second floor room is available when more than 2 travelers (ask the owner).
Atención a los huéspedes
No, not directly because we live in the Netherlands. But you will have a contact person.
Otros aspectos destacables
Super green neighborhood, quiet, accessible and with direct access to shops, bars and restaurants. Ideal to discover Brussels in a few days.
- 3 min by foot: grocery shops, bars and restaurants (Place des Maieurs)
- 5 min wlak: beautiful walks ( or for those who love to run ... ) in a huge park (Parc des Sources , Parc de la Woluwe)
- Metro and tram very easily accessible ( 5 min for the tram , and 10 minutes for the metro)
- Please leave the place in the same condition as on arrival.
- No pets allowed.
- Do not smoke in the house.
- Ideally remove shoes and put on slippers to walk in the house ( ;-)) .
- No parties, no noise beyond 22:30. The neighbors might call the police if this is not respected.
I grew up in Brussels, a city that I always found cosmopolitan and colourful.
When I turned 28, I moved to Milan (Italy) where I lived for 10 years. Now I'm back to North: I'm living in Den Haag (Holland) since summer 2015.
I love playing the piano, reading books, seeing art exhibitions, dinning with my friends in all Europe and travelling Europe on a monthly base. I'm working in Brussels, Italy and North of France... So that I'm an European globe trotter ;-)
Another of my great passions is house decoration and design.
Je parle Francais, parlo l'Italiano, ik spreek (een klein beetje) Dutch, and I do speak English... so it is up to you!!!
I hope you will enjoy living in Brussels for a few days with family , friends or for work !