Surfers Paradise whole house holiday accommodation. Quick response to messages:). My entire luxurious stunning house features 4 bedrooms including the movie theatre room which doubles as a 4th bedroom for your convenience. Private swimming pool. Parking your car is free and easy, not like the trouble you can have if you stay in a high rise.
Located on the prestigious Isle of Capri and right across the road from the 'Capri on Via Roma' restaurants and shops.
Convenience is your key here.
• Check in on or after 2.00pm or by special earlier arrangement made prior to your reservation. Just ask:)
• Checkout time is by 10.00am.
• Commonwealth Games accommodation during 4th to 15th April 2018 is to be a continuous booking throughout this period. You may book a longer timeframe but not shorter than the above dates. Thank you.
• All guests from any age are to be counted as paying guests.
• The house accommodates up to 11 plus 2 baby cots. So if you are booking for 13 people please ensure 2 are babies.
• Please remove shoes in the house as the floors are wooden, thank you:)
• Please keep the house and front gate locked at all times.
• Smoking is permitted outside only, please respect this and keep all the doors closed while you are smoking and dispose of respectfully
• You agree not to use the house for a party or event.
• You will be requested to keep the noise levels down during the evening.
• An adult must be responsible for all bookings.
• PETS if you plan on bringing a pet please message us the details PRIOR to your reservation as depending on the pet we may have to decline.
• Do not force the pool gates open, they are to stay shut for safety reasons. Supervise all children in the pool area, keeping the pool gates shut. Swim at your own risk.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reserva.
Este anfitrión tiene 111 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Surfers Paradise vacation rental home with a twist! This Gold Coast holiday house was built and styled by me. I'm Lynne, a British female, spontaneous and love interior design and hands on maintenance. Instant Hotel on Channel 7 features my Gold Coast holiday house this year 2017. Stay tuned to Channel 7. #InstantHotel #InstantHotelsAU #InstantHotelon7 Lynne and Simon along with the house are contestants!
Lynne came to the Gold Coast, Australia about 18 years ago and am originally from London having previously lived in the USA and NZ.
Lynne was part of the double Oscar winning makeup team for Lord of The Rings (hair and makeup) where NZ became home for 2 years during the filming. Since then Lynne runs her own small custom prepared hair business which supplies to film all over the world. "I love my work:)"
Something else I wanted to do was to join Brisbane's adult ice synchronized skating team which I have done now for the past 4 years. I love the power and freedom, fitness and and high state of mental well-being this sport rewards me with. There is a rink up the road and if you care for a spin I would be more than happy to take you.
As a guest in Lynne and Simons Instant Hotel holiday house you will be most welcomed and made to feel comfortable. We want you to relax, don't worry about the dishes..just put them in the dishwasher and enjoy yourself:). Plenty of restaurants surround but if you prefer to cook then that's easy too, help yourself to the pots and pans etc
When I first got to Australia I sailed on a small yacht for 3 years and it was crazy, we didn't even have a fridge! So I know what it's like to do it tough..but you won't be doing it tough here:)
I've traveled the world so many times I can't remember and just love meeting other like-minded people. Very settled here now though due to the weather, the space and the beach:)
I have 2 small lovable dogs called Ronnie and Roxie who are named after the two sisters on Eastenders which is about the only TV I watch! British visitors will love UK TV here!
Looking forward to meeting you, Lynne and Simon:)