Walk to 5 SPOT! In brand new house, plush queen size bed, comfy bedding, tv, cable, wifi, stereo, coffee provided. Only two blocks to all restaurants/shops of 5 Points, Nashville's hottest neighborhood, only five minutes and a $5 Uber to Downtown.
The space, which is a very comfortable room and bath, is designed with every comfort in mind, including TV, 120+ cable stations, extra blankets, and plush mattress and bedding. You also have a fridge and coffee maker in your room, including a stock of coffee, sweeteners and creamers. There is also a small desk and chair which is laptop friendly; the desk converts to a small table, and there is a folding chair you can bring out for a table for two if you would like.
The space is one of three separate apartments, all of which have their own private entrances from the foyer of the townhouse. This townhouse is like a house that has been converted to three separate apartments/spaces.
Servicios y zonas comunes
You have a very comfortable and cozy room and bath for one or two persons. The dimensions of the entire space including bath and closet is about 17 ft. X 13 ft. (about 220 square feet), and designed well so two can be comfy. The bath is efficient and has everything you need. You will enter through the front door and see the private entrances to three separate units, including yours. The first door to the left is your room and bath. You don't have access to a kitchen, but you have everything you need in your room including a fridge, microwave, and coffee maker.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will meet you if it is possible and answer any questions about the your efficiency space and/or neighborhood. If I am not able to meet you and instead provide directions on how you are to check in and find the keys yourself, then you can text me when you arrive. I am always available to offer recommendations for restaurants, shops and nightlife. The upstairs of the townhouse is a separate apartment. You are welcome to call me on my cell at anytime during the day or evening with any question or concern in the event you need me right away. I am usually able to respond immediately and help you with anything you need, whether I am at my other house, or working during the day, or on most occasions (these days) staying here in the city overnight.
Otros aspectos destacables
Getting the Address--Action Required by you.
You will receive an email with instructions for self check in. You will read where the keys will be found and where to park; as soon as you confirm that you know where to park and where to find the keys, you will be sent the address. This is to protect you from being towed, and from going in the wrong unit.
There is plenty of parking immediately in front of the townhouse. All guests, including those with expensive vehicles have utilized the abundance of free on-street parking on the very wide and well-lit front and side street in this quiet and safe neighborhood.
$20 for each of early bag drop or late bag storage (after check out)
$20 early check in
$20 late check out, for every 10-60 minute time period after check-out time, unless otherwise approved in writing by host.
You have everything you need to get the room to the temperature you desire. Even though your room and bath is downstairs and control of the thermostat is in the separate apartment upstairs, you are still able to adjust the vent (use the tennis racquet on the floor) so it puts out the desired amount of conditioned or heated (in winter) air. You also have the window to adjust, the overhead fan, and small space heater for those that like it extra toasty in the winter, and extra blankets. Guests that have stayed in the room have always told me they were very comfortable.
Noise from apartment adjacent to your room and bath:
This is no longer an issue as the space next to yours does not have a TV any more, and there is rarely anyone having a conversation in that space, maybe once or twice per month during the day.
Please be aware that it is possible on a rare occasion that your reservation will be during a two day period whereby I/we get a day or two notice, and you will need to be up by 8:00 AM and ready to unlock door for me and maintenance team for the full day or two day period so they can check fire alarms/extinguishers, carbon monoxide alarms, plumbing, or they might need to paint, etc. You are required to be out during the day while the maintenance team is present, up until 6:00 PM. I will be present when the maintenance person(s) is/are in and out.
THIS IS A NON SMOKING COMMUNITY, inside and out.
Absolutely no smoking is allowed in the room or anywhere on the premises, including the outside premises, including sidewalks, curbs, and front porch associated with the building and entire community. Please note that if you are a smoker, this is not the right situation for you; please do not book this space if you or your guest is a smoker. Not adhering to this policy will result in forfeiture of your complete security deposit.
USE OF FRONT PORCH:
The front porch right outside your room is not to be used as a patio. This area is designed for coming and going through the front door only. Sitting or standing on the porch is not allowed at any time. It is not big enough for sitting, making phone calls, or hanging out. This area is for entering the townhouse or for leaving the townhouse only. Please understand that this is a very important rule to follow. Not adhering to this policy will result in the loss of the complete security deposit.
1. It may be necessary for me to speak with you first before following through with this reservation. This is rare, but please be willing to speak if asked.
2. Following Instructions in order to get the address. I send an email out the day before or the day of (sometimes two days before) the reservation and it contains specific instructions on where the keys are, where to park, and how to get the address. You will be guided to follow specific instructions by text, regarding where the keys are and where to park. Easy Breezy, just follow the easy instructions. This is a huge help to me, as I have had someone actually go in the wrong unit! Thanks for your help on this.
1. Reserving guest must be at least 21 and will be occupying the unit during the entire reserved period. All guests and visitors names must be provided by email at the time of reservation. Late night guests are not allowed. No more than two persons at any time in the room.
2. No smoking is allowed inside the room and bath at any time. Please be aware this is not the right set up for smokers--there is no patio or balcony to step out and smoke.
3. No pets are allowed.
4. For Check Out,
a. Let me know the day before you leave what time you plan to check out.
b. Please leave the keys on the desk and leave the door to your room unlocked. This way if you forget to tell me what time you are leaving, I can check the door; if it is unlocked I will know you are gone.
c. Please leave dirty towels and sheets in a pile near the door to the bathroom.
d. Please leave trash in tied up bags; housekeeper will remove
5. This is a residential community so it is expected that guests are respectful of noise levels at all times, especially after 9:00 PM and before 9:00 AM. Since this is a residential townhouse community, this property is not suited for children.
6. No guests are allowed, that are not registered in advance. All guests and visitors must be registered in advance; maximum of two persons in the room at any time. If one person has booked the room, no more than one person may occupy the room; no guests allowed. Sorry guys, this is not the right situation to entertain groups for any amount of time.
7. Keys must be returned at check-out. Please place keys under mat at front door after locking front door; you may leave the apartment door unlocked for housekeeping. There is a charge of $25 for any key not returned.
8. TOWELS are not to be used to remove make up. Please plan to bring your own towels for make up removal. Towels that are found to be used for make up removal will be billed based on size of towel, from $7 for a hand towel to $20 per bath towel. Please understand that the towels are white and cannot be reused if they have make up stains.
Guests must be available by cell phone for call or text during their stay. This is absolutely necessary, because experience has shown me that emergencies do come up from time to time. If you have any issue with not being available by cell phone, then this is NOT the listing for you.
10. Nashville residents are not allowed to book this unit.
Este anfitrión tiene 397 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a Nashville native with 30 years of successful experience working in management in the hospitality and service industry. I also happen to love people.
I believe in both work and play it is always important to treat others as you wish to be treated. I also believe that after making sure you are always respecting others, it's all about having a lot of fun!
I love to travel myself. I have visited and/or lived in Brazil, France, England, Germany, Argentina, and Mexico. I love good food and wine and fun things to do with groups of people, and I have always appreciated those friends who have guided me in the cities where I have visited/lived. Good restaurants and good friends have been my priority--I have always made it my goal to discover the best food at the best restaurants, but then also discover that "hole in the wall" that has amazing food and a fun atmosphere for a fraction of the cost.
My experience as a traveler and work experience in the hospitality industry has translated to me as an Airbnb host that I understand the details and their importance when it comes to staying in short-term housing and needing guidance to enjoy a new city.
Born and raised in Nashville, I love my city and I love to share it with others. Whether you want to stay in Five Points or you want to venture out into the different areas of town, I can guide you to the best neighborhoods and restaurants and to all the fun things to do, whether it be site seeing, biking, rafting, wine tasting, nightlife, or other.
I meet all guests upon their arrival to make sure they receive a proper welcome and get settled to their satisfaction. Furthermore, I am always available to answer the phone to help you with whatever you need during your stay.