Información sobre este anuncio
This house is Japanese traditional one. This house has the big garden, and will make your trip in Kyoto very special and memorable. Also, you can walk to Nanzenji temple. This house will be the very best base of Kyoto travel. Since my place is located near the mountain, there may be the insects. Thanks.
My house is a big garden townhouse.
My house has 5 Tatami rooms and you will enjoy the Japanese traditional life! My house is located in the very quiet area, and you can enjoy Japanese traditional garden house.
[FREE POCKET WIFI]
The room comes with "free pocket Wi-Fi(No Limit)" so you can carry it to access Internet wherever you go during your trip.
Servicios y zonas comunes
- Air conditioner (cool/heat)
- Hair dryer
- Hair conditioner
- Body soap
- Clean face towels and bath towels
You can use the washing machine.
(We have detergent and softener. But no drying machine.)
Atención a los huéspedes
If you are in trouble and text me, I can reply soon.
I can answer the phone unless during my job.
I will support you as much as possible.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Misasagi station(Subway): 11 min walk
- Nanzenji Temple : 8 min by Taxi, 25 min walk
- Sanjūsangendō: 11 min by Taxi (2.7 km)
- Yasaka shrine: 8 min by Taxi (3.3 km)
- Chionin Temple: 5 min by Taxi (2.4 km)
- Kiyomizu Temple: 15 min by Taxi (4.6 km)
My place cannot propose the refund because of the cancellation by natural disaster such as typhoon. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please don't make noise at night.
- Please don't have any parties.
- Please don't enter into my place regarding the people don't stay.
- Smoking is prohibited inside and near my house.
Puedes cancelar hasta 7 días antes del viaje y recibir un reembolso del 50 %, más las tarifas de servicio.
I'm Yusuke. Thank you for visiting our profile page.
I love traveling abroad and meeting the various people around the world, so that I had been to many countries. I have decided to be the host on Airbnb, because I like to be exposed to the various countries' cultures.
Then, now I hope that people all over the world will come here, Kyoto and enjoy the special experience.
Also, I would like all travelers to experience Japanese culture directly.
Please feel free to contact to us any time!
I'll support you as much as possible.