Información sobre este anuncio
One of two side by side apartments on the 3rd & top floor of an Art Deco building. This two-bedroomed apartment is situated on a quiet one-way street. It is so well furnished and designed you will definitely write notes and ask for some tips. Uncapped wifi, new kitchen and a single bathroom.
A large balcony, facing Lions Head, can be accessed from both the lounge and master bedroom. Secure off-street parking bay available.
Design is a craft and a passion. Not too much and not too little. Functional and minimalist art deco furnishings. Imported tiles, antique maps, iconic images, local painters all that and room to breathe.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The entire apartment is available to the guest.
Atención a los huéspedes
Each guest has unique needs. The intention is to follow the guest's lead as to how much interaction is ideal.
Otros aspectos destacables
I own the adjacent apartment, on the same floor. It can be rented at the same time as this unit in the event that you are looking for accommodation for 4-6 people.
Due to the unique and valuable nature of the amenities, furnishings and soft furnishings a small deposit is requested.
1. The apartment is a ‘no shoe zone’, so please remove your shoes at the front door.
2. If you smoke, please do so only on the balcony, and use the special ashtray provided.
3. Please do not make any noise on the balcony or in the stairwell after 11.00 pm and please be as considerate as possible towards all neighbours.
4. Please do not hang any damp clothing or towels on furniture or cupboard doors.
5. Please make sure that all doors and windows are closed whenever you leave the apartment.
6. Please don’t sit on the stone kitchen counters as this may crack them.
7. There is a striped blanket for use on the beach, or at a picnic.
8. Only use the beach towels at the beach or swimming pool.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del coste del resto de noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 15 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I’m a yoga and dance fanatic who loves hiking and swimming. Am lucky to live in Cape Town which has world-class yoga and dance teachers and the most scenic spaces to hike and swim. In my spare time I like watching all forms of live entertainment – from sport to shows. For those with similar interests and with an adventurous streak, then cosmopolitan Sea Point is the best location to enjoy all that Cape Town has to offer.
I really enjoy meeting people of all ages and from all walks of life and particularly like introducing those new to Cape Town to some of the city’s less well-known treasures!