Unique and charming alpine house dating 1694 with an original wood paneled parlour. The house is in the middle of a lovely little valley with private access and is surrounded by grassland and stunning mountains. The perfect place for happy holidays.
This charming house is warm and welcoming and thanks to its private access and its exclusive location it is incredibly peaceful and quiet. It is ideal for families since the kids' ski slope is only 500 mt far. A cross country skiing track is less then 50 mt far from the house; in 15 minutes by car you can reach the ski slopes of Silvaplana and in 20 minutes the Corvatch ski area in St. Moritz.
Servicios y zonas comunes
The whole house is available to our guests. There are 4 bedrooms (a queen-size bed one, a single bedroom, one with three beds and one with two), two bathrooms and an original ancient "stube" (a typical wood paneled dining/living room), a parlor with a fire place, a laundry/changing room and a garage which fits up to three big size cars.
Atención a los huéspedes
You will be welcome by me or by the keeper, who is a safe and prompt contact in case of necessity. He speaks fluently Italian, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish and a good level of English. I will always be available on my mobile and via email, before and during your permanence and I will be more than happy to make sure your stay is pleasant.
At your arrive you will be given the house keys and two car passes to access the valley by car and reach the house garage. Leave them in your car to avoid a fine. The road service keeps our street clean and our home accessible but I would recommend to keep a pair of snow chains in your car.
Otros aspectos destacables
There is a big terrace where to sunbathe and relax
In respect of the house and the guest who will follow you, we kindly ask you to follow these simple but important rules:
• DON'T smoke inside the house
• Leave all the ski and snowboard boots and wet shoes in the changing room next to the garage. This is heated and perfect to store and dry all your ski equipment.
• NO parties (dinners with friends are more then welcome)
• DON'T use the fire place on the first floor (you can use the one on the ground floor instead)
• Respect the house and the objects in it
• DON'T take with you any objects from the house
• Pay attention to not stain wood surfaces with glasses, bottles or anything that could visibly stain them (don't use cleaning products unless they are specifically made for wooden surfaces)
• Divide your garbage for recycling (find more information inside the house)
• At your arrive you will be delivered two car passes to access the the valley with your cars and reach the house garage. Leave them in your car to avoid a fine and return them at the check out.
• Pets upon agreement
We thank you for your kindness and care of our house.