Great location. Perfect for families & small groups in Newcastle's fabulous city suburb of Hamilton.
Air-conditioned, fully renovated 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom home.
Central to everything in Newcastle.
Caters to weekend getaways & longer term stays (pricing can be discounted accordingly).
Off-street, undercover parking available.
This lovingly restored, air-conditioned, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1920s Australian weatherboard home is able to meet all your needs and is sure to please.
Perfect for families & small groups, including young children (toddlers/babies).
Great central location to everything Newcastle has to offer.
Suitable for anything from a weekend getaway to longer term stays (which can be offered at heavily discounted rates).
LOCATION. Wonderfully private home in Newcastle City's suburb of Hamilton. Lovely, quiet corner-block location situated at the base of Cameron Hill, in the residential precinct of Hamilton diagonally-opposite the beautiful Gregson Park.
BEDROOMS. This home features 3 very large bedrooms (with the following beds: 1 king, 1 queen, 1 double and 1 single bed), 2 large bathrooms (main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe). The other two bedrooms have large built-in robes. All linen provided.
BATHROOMS. The two bathrooms are simply stunning, one with a claw foot bath and exceptionally large shower. The other is a large ensuite with large shower, toilet & pedestal hand basin. All towels & soap provided.
KITCHEN. The kitchen has all you will need for a self-catered stay, including microwave, 5-gas burner stove top, oven, large fridge and dishwasher, plus everything from cutlery, plates, glassware to bakeware. Tea & coffee supplied.
OTHER FEATURES. The home is fully-furnished, with everything you will need for a self-catered stay. All linen included, ironing & laundry facilities available (including washing machine & dryer). TV & DVD player in lounge room.
INTERNET. WIFI internet can be made available on request (additional usage charges apply). Please ensure your requirements for internet are included at time of booking.
HEATING/COOLING. The property has split system air conditioning in the main living areas, and ceiling fans in all bedrooms. With 10ft ceilings throughout, the house stays quite cool even in the height of Summer. In Winter, ample gas heating is available in the combined living area.
COURTYARD. The house also has a small courtyard at the rear which is a safe play space for young children, including toddlers. There is also an outdoor table available.
PROPERTY ACCESS. Guests will have exclusive access to the entire home, garage and courtyard area for the duration of the booking. Access to the house itself is via either a front entrance with stairs, or a rear door that is accessible via a side gate which has direct access to street-side parking. Whilst not advertised as suitable for wheelchairs, there is only one small step-up into the house at the rear and as such, the property is quite suitable for those with mobility constraints and/or pram access.
Bed 1 - main bedroom with king bed, ensuite bathroom & walk-in robe.
Bed 2 - large bedroom with queen bed & single bed, and large robe.
Bed 3 - large bedroom with double bed & large robe.
CHILD-FRIENDLY. The property is child-friendly and can cater for young babies & toddlers. Cot, high chair, nappy change table, baby gate and toy chest (to suit up to 4yr olds) available upon request. Cot linen can also be made available.
PARKING. A garage with undercover, off-street parking is available for up to 2 vehicles (1 large/1 small car) and can be made available upon request. Otherwise there is always ample free street parking directly outside the property, which allows for easy check-in with luggage via a side gate. Please ask at time of booking to ensure garage beeper can be made available.
EASY CHECK-IN. 24hr check-in available. Guests will be provided a personalized access code to a secure locked box to obtain key.
SHOPPING. Numerous nearby shops exist, including Beaumont street (which has an IGA), Marketown Village (Coles/Woolworths/BigW), Kotara Westfield. For those who need a quick shop to pick up essentials when time is short , a Shell Service station/Coles Express "Click & Collect" (Coles Express, 2 Brunker Rd, Broadmeadow) for online shopping is locate 2min drive from the house. Groceries including cold/frozen items can be ordered 2days in advance and stored there for a quick collection prior to check-in.
SAFETY. Smoke detectors are installed throughout the property for peace-of-mind & safety. Property also includes fire extinguisher, fire blanket & first aid kit.
Please note that this property is available & competitively priced for any of the following stays:
- weekend getaways
- short stays
- family & small groups
- wedding party accommodation
- corporate requirements
- relocations & expats
- longer term arrangements can be catered for at heavily discounted rates (please enquire)
Close to everything, including:
- local shops, cafes, restaurants & takeaway food (Beaumont street - 5min walk away, Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square, Marketown Parry St)
- Newcastle CBD,
- local transport (bus stop opposite, Broadmeadow train 5min walking distance)
- the John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle Private & Mater Hospitals,
- Newcastle University,
- Newcastle Stadium,
- Newcastle Showgrounds,
- Broadmeadow Racecourse, and
- Newcastle sporting fields.
RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT - Repeat customers who stay with us will be eligible for a minimum 10% discount on future stays - please enquire at time of booking.
Servicios y zonas comunes
Guests will have exclusive access to the entire home and courtyard area.
Atención a los huéspedes
Please call on my mobile phone number if in need of assistance during your stay.
- All guests are required to ensure the property is left in the same clean and tidy condition that it was provided to them in. There is strictly a no-party policy for this property. All rubbish is to be removed at the end of each stay. Dishwasher is to be emptied of all kitchen items prior to your departure. If "extra" cleaning is required, this may result in additional charges being incurred or your security deposit being retained.
- Please note that the $100 cleaning fee (charged per stay) covers the cost of laundering linen & preparing beds, the cleaning of bathrooms & the cleaner tending to a basic level of cleaning throughout the remainder of the house. If "extra" cleaning is required (i.e rubbish removal, unwashed kitchen items, removal of foodstuffs, spills that have been left (mircowave, fridge, stovetop, oven) &/or sticky floors/kitchen benches), please note that this may result in additional charges being incurred as a result of your stay or your security deposit being retained in part or in full.
- Any damage to the property and/or breakages are to be reported please.
- Please also draw any maintenance issues that require attention to the Owner.
- Check-in is to be no earlier than 3pm on the day of arrival, and check-out is to be no later than 10:00am on the day of departure.
- Pets are NOT allowed at this property.
- Smoking is NOT permitted either in the house or grounds of this property. Any abuse of this may result in your security deposit not being refunded.
- Property strictly limited to 7 adults.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del coste del resto de noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, we are Bronwen & Michael and have a young family with two infants. Life is busy these days to say the least (!!), but in the past we have enjoyed travelling, seeing the world & living in a variety of countries. It is now our pleasure to meet and share our lovely home in Newcastle with fellow travelers. We look forward to hosting you. :)