This 4-person cottage is one of the three cottages located on the shore of the White Sea just 20 km before Varzuga village. The location is rural and amazing beautiful. Close to the cottages there is a small nature pond with sweet and clear water, the small river Lodochny Ruchey flows into the sea, on the background virgin forests and in front the open White Sea. The ground has become overgrown with berry bushes, numerous of flowers and juniper. Available from June until September.
• 4-person 1-room cottages with two level beds (80 cm wide).
• the cottage has a wood stove and a kitchen table.
• shared sauna – to make it ready by yourself
• two outside fire-places with a table and benches
• garden house for enjoying the panoramic view on the White Sea.
• shared eco-toilet house (dry principle)
• Bicycle rental (to order on before hand).
This place is for nature lovers. You can have an endless walk along the seashore at low-tide under the never-setting Arctic sun, swimming during July’s midday heat, spotting seals playing tag or other small grey seals watching you, spotting Beluga white whales (if you are lucky), hunting Amethyst minerals at the old Amethyst mine, picking up mushrooms (orange-cap boletus and edible boletus) and berries (cloud-berries, cranberries, gin-berries and crowberries), and fishing in Sea or river are some of the relaxing ways to spend time in this idyllic spot.
You spend your time mostly outside because of the stable and sunny weather micro climate. There is plenty of fire wood brought by the sea. You can pan-fry the catch of the day and enjoy the taste of nature sitting around the cozy fire looking to the sea.