Lovely one bedroom flat to let overlooking the Cadore mountain range, nestled in the quiet village of Perarolo, only 30 km from both Belluno and Cortina d’Ampezzo.
This one bedroom apartment is placed in Perarolo, a nice village close to Belluno and Cortina (only 30 km). It enjoys stunning views of the Cadore mountain range and offers a quiet ambience for a family holiday.
Floor: first, in a fully renovated building (end of 2013) which comprises 9 apartments for rent (1 studio, 5 one bedroom- and 3 two bedroom flats).
The property is composed of:
- a spacious living room with a decorative fireplace (not to be used), a sitting corner with TV set and a double sofa bed; the fully fitted kitchenette comes with dishwasher, fridge and electric oven;
- a comfortable bedroom with a double bed and a spacious wardrobe;
- a bathroom with shower cubicle.
- shared laundry, on the ground floor, with two washers and two dryers
- outdoor parking next to the building
- independent heating
- cleaning service
- pick up service
*The apartment is not fitted with air conditioning.
Perarolo di Cadore is a quiet village close to Belluno, at approx. 30-35 km from Cortina d’Ampezzo, a famous mountain resort at a stone’s throw from Parco Naturale delle Tre Cime (Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Misurina lake) and Parco Naturale delle Dolomiti Friulane.
Perarolo village offers several interesting buildings, such as the Botanical Garden, the Wood Museum (Museo del Legname) and Lazzaris Palace.
In the area you can practice numerous sport activities, such as trekking in Valmontina or mountain biking in Cadore.
Perfect for fishing experts as close to Piave and Boite rivers.